Terms and Conditions
Use of this Card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
Treat this Card as cash. Card may only be used to purchase food and beverages at any participating Swiss Chalet, Montana’s, Kelseys, Harvey's, Bier Markt, East Side Mario’s, New York Fries, Fionn MacCools, D’Arcy McGee’s, Paddy Flaherty’s, Tir nan Og, Original Joe’s, Elephant & Castle, State & Main, The Landing Group of Restaurants, Pickle Barrel and Ultimate Kitchens locations across Canada.
Card value is in Canadian dollars. Cards cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash, except as required by law.
If the Card is lost, stolen or used without authorization, it cannot be replaced (unless it’s been properly registered for balance protection at theultimatediningcard.ca). Purchase amount will be deducted from the unused balance remaining on the Card, with any excess purchase price payable at the time of purchase. Terms and conditions may be changed at any time, without notice. For balance information, updated terms and conditions or to register for balance protection, visit theultimatediningcard.ca or request Card balance at any Recipe restaurant.
The Ultimate Dining Cards have no redeemable value until purchased and activated. Please retain receipts as proof of purchase and reloaded amounts.
Cards do not expire and there are no service fees for the user of a card.
To check your The Ultimate Dining Card balance, click on "Card Balance".
To register The Ultimate Dining Cards for balance protection, click Register card.
Ultimate Dining Card "Bonus Card": Buy $50 Ultimate Dining Card at participating retailers and receive $175 in coupon savings at 10+ restaurant brands. Potential savings are based on maximum discounts from regular menu prices. Conditions and limitations may apply and vary by coupon, including but not limited to spending minimums and meal selection limitations. Valid at participating locations only. All coupon offers expire 90 days after Gift Card purchase. Registered Trademark of Recipe Unlimited Corporation and its affiliates.
Restrictions applicable to Design Your Own Ultimate Dining Gift Cards:
We thank you for using theultimatediningcard.ca to design your individual Ultimate Dining Gift Card. Please note that theultimatediningcard.ca will not process any request for a Gift Card that violates the rules set out below. Please ensure that you comply with the following rules when you create your Custom Gift Card:
All Custom Ultimate Dining Cards cannot include, incorporate, use or display (and, in using theultimatediningcard.ca, you may not upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit) any designs, photos, drawings, words, language or other information or content of any kind whatsoever that:
- is obscene, pornographic, vulgar or sexually suggestive;
- is violent, profane, deceptive, abusive, menacing, harmful or threatening;
- is discriminatory (based on race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry or physical ability) or ridicules or makes negative reference to certain individuals or groups, including with respect to religion, the mentally or physically disabled, sexual orientation, gender, national origin or ethnicity;
- is libelous, defamatory, offensive, blasphemous or inflammatory;
- incorporates a celebrity or other famous person's name or likeness, whether such person is living or deceased, including television and movie actors and personalities, musicians and musical performers, fashion and print models, and collegiate and professional athletes;
- incorporates the name or likeness of any current or former world leader or politician, or any local, regional, national or international leader, religious figurehead or politician, whether such person is living or deceased;
- incorporates material in support of or in opposition to a particular religion or religious group, figure, belief or creed;
- incorporates material that might express or imply ideological, economic or other views not generally accepted as in the public interest;
- incorporates the name or likeness of any convicted criminal, or any other notorious individual or image;
- depicts, glorifies or makes reference to illegal drugs or drug use or abuse of any kind;
- depicts, glorifies or makes reference to any weapons, including firearms;
- parodies an underlying copyright or trademark, including those relating to recognized brands, logos, titles or phrases, and including corporate names, trademarks, products, images, text or designs, unless you have obtained appropriate prior written consent, evidence of which must be presented upon request;
- is derived from or makes reference to any current or past video game, movie, television show, song or web screen shot;
- incorporates any material that you do not have a right to transmit or communicate under any contractual or fiduciary relationship or which infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, moral right or other intellectual or proprietary right of any person, firm, corporation or other entity;
- incorporates any material that is likely to cause harm to any computer system, including, without limitation, material which contains any virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorized access to theultimatediningcard.ca or which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to theultimatediningcard.ca;
- is unlawful or would constitute, make reference to or encourage a criminal offence, would violate the rights of any person, firm, corporation or other entity, or would otherwise create liability or violate any local, provincial, state, federal or international law;
- emulates any form of valid indicia or payment for postage or resembles or could be confused with postal markings or text required or recommended by postal regulation; or
- impersonates any person, firm, corporation or other entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person, firm, corporation or other entity